Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
Want to make your new business idea a reality? Through the building of a minimum viable product (MVP) we have the background, experience and skillset to take your new business startup to the next level.
- Discovery meeting about you and your idea
- Validation of the idea (define the problem/ solution and need)
- Understanding the end-user (the personas that represent your target market)
- Consultation on steps required to develop an MVP
- Design and development process
- Getting your product out there! (Users testing, and feedback)
- Iterate the MVP and refine based on feedback from stage 1.
- Define total viable market,
- Adoption of startup metrics to define your sales funnel
- Creating a ‘buzz’ around your brand
- Creation of your pitch deck
- Network with our existing investors
What is a minimum viable product?
An MVP is a product with just enough features to satisfy early customers, and to provide feedback for future product development. The benefits of focusing on the MVP in your business enable you to test your idea with only core features needed, gain early interest and feedback from your audience and learn what really works. With an MVP approach you mitigate a lot of the risk associated with developing new products only spending time and money on the bare essentials before a full product launch or seed stage investment.